ERASMUS+ Application and dates
Dear students and partners,
we would be delighted to receive your nominations for Erasmus+ exchange students for the academic year 2019/2020. Here is the application process step by step:
1 The Sending University nominates the student to the University of Split/International Relations Office via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Nomination needs to include the following data:
- student’s full name
- e-mail address
- semester of planned mobility
- study field
- level of studies at the moment of mobility
3 Erasmus students, selected by their Home universities to spend their Erasmus study period at the University of Split, need to prepare the following registration documents:
- Application form (mandatory form)
- Learning Agreement (either our Learning Agreement form or the form used by the Home university)
- Transcript of Records (ToR) signed and issued by the Home university (in English language).
- Minimum B2 level English language certificate issued by the Home institution or one of the listed certificates:
Home institution certificate in the form of an official confirmation of language teacher at the Home institution on the University letterhead with the original signature and stamp/steal
ERASMUS+ OLS test
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – band 6
TOEFL internet based test – IBT 60
Cambridge English: First (FCE) – grade A
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
4 The student needs to fill the registration documents (Application form, Learning Agreement and Transcript of Records), sign them and have them stamped by their Home institution.
5 The student needs to send back a scanned copy of each registration document to the University of Split/International Relations Office e-mail: email@example.com. Students are requested to present the original registration documents upon arrival to the University of Split.
6 The International Relations Office University of Split will send the Application form and Learning Agreement to the Faculty coordinator at the University of Split.
7 If the student is accepted, International Relations Office University of Split will send an Acceptance Letter and confirmed Learning Agreement to the student and to the student’s Home university.
8 Application process is finished when the student receives an official e-mail from the University of Split.
The application period:
- 1 April 2019 – 1 June 2019 (winter semester and whole academic year)
- 1 September 2019 – 1 November 2019 (summer semester)
We are looking forward to receiving your nominations!